Xnspy Review: How to use this app to track your Sony Xperia X5?
It can be really convenient if you can just track the location of another phone from your own phone. Technology has given us this opportunity and the good news is anyone can do it. If you are interested in setting location tracking on your Sony Xperia X5, the process is very simple. It is possible with Xnspy, a tracking app for Android. In this review, I will explain how Xnspy works and how you can use it to track the location of Sony Xperia X5 from your own Android phone.
Sony Xperia X5 came preinstalled with Android 5.1 Lollipop. In March 2016, Sony released Android 6.0 Marshmallow software update for Xperia. In August 2016, Sony announced that Xperia X5 will be getting Android 7.0 Nougat and this upgrade rolled out in January 2017. However, it is on hold because some users experienced inconsistency in the performance of their phones. Before you subscribe to Xnspy, you have to check if it is compatible with your device. Xnspy works on Android OS versions 4.x, 5.x, 6.x & 7.0. So, it is definitely going to be compatible with the Sony Xperia X5.
How to set up Xnspy on Android Phone
To set up this tracking app for Android on Sony Xperia X5, you need access to the phone. Use the download link provided to you at the time of subscription to download and install the app on the target phone. It will just take 5 to 10 minutes to install, depending on how good you are with technology. After this, you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours for this tracking app for Android to transfer data from Sony Xperia X5 to your web account.
Meanwhile, you can install Xnspy dashboard app on your Android phone. Once 48 hours have passed, it is time to log into the dashboard app which is your web account and you are ready to start tracking the location of the target phone.
Follow the steps below:
- Log into the dashboard app
- Choose ‘Location’ from the menu
- You will see a map showing the current location of the target phone as well as all the places to where they target phone owner has been.
That’s how you track the phone’s location. Simple isn’t it? along with tracking location, this tracking app offers lots of other features. Read more to find that out.
Features of Xnspy – The tracking app for Android
Monitor phone calls and messages – This app lets you monitor all incoming and outgoing calls and all the sent and received text messages.
Access IM chats and multimedia – You can access chats from Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Kik, Instagram and even Skype. This also includes the multimedia shared via these platforms.
Read emails and monitor online browsing – You can read all the sent and received emails and keep track of the browsing history of the target phone.
Record phone calls and surroundings – You can record and listen to phone calls and also record and listen to the phone’s surrounding.
Remotely control the phone – You can lock the target device, take live screenshots, view the apps installed on the phone, block apps and also wipe the data from the phone remotely in case it’s lost.
This tracking app for Android is available in two editions. The Basic Edition starts from $8 and the Premium Edition starts from $12 a month. You can either go for monthly, quarterly or annual payments as per your affordability.
- Xnspy comes with more than 30 advanced monitoring features.
- If you can’t afford to make annual payments, then simply go for their monthly payment plan.
- It’s fast, reliable and its features work with great accuracy.
- It offers extensive social media monitoring features. Along with letting you monitor the IM conversations, this tracking app for Android also lets you access and view multimedia phones (images, audios, and videos).
- There is no trial version of the app.
- One subscription is for one device only. So, if you want to track another device, along with the Sony Xperia X5, you will need a separate subscription for it.
- Although Xnspy has some advanced features, but it doesn’t support the keylogger
- Depending on the data, you may have to wait for more than 48 hours to have everything uploaded to your web account.
On the whole, Xnspy will work fine on the Sony Xperia X5. It may not be a perfect app but it is a great value for money if you want to keep track of another device.