How to Update Samsung Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nought!
Samsung Galaxy J3 was launched in 2015 and after the launch it is still running on Android 6.0 marshmallow. But now Samsung released Android 7.0 Nought update to Galaxy J3. Here we gonna tell you How to update Samsung Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nought. So here we go…
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8
First things to do before know how to Update Samsung Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat
– Make sure you have a compete backup of all your data from your device.
– Charge your device to at least 60%.
– A Pc is required for upgradation process.
– Download the latest version of Odin tool to your Pc.
– Download Nought Frimware for your Galaxy J3 from HERE.
Here, How to Update Samsung Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat
– First extract the downloaded Frimware files in your Pc.
– Install the downloaded Odin tool on your Pc.
– After installation complete, open Odin tool and make sure that re-partition option is not ticked and do not load the PIT file found inside the firmware zip file as it will re-partition the device and Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are checked or enabled, and other options are at their default values already provided.
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT NOKIA 3 WITHOUT PC
– Now switch off your Galaxy J3.
– After complete switch off, boot your Galaxy J3 in Download mode( By pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together until the warning screen appears and hit Power button to enter into Download mode).
– Now connect your Galaxy J3 to Pc via USB cable.
– If you successfully connected you will see a blue sign in Odin tool.
– Now in Odin tool, choose frimware file by clicking the AP/PDA button.
– Now right click the start button.
– After clicking on start button, the frimware installation process will begin and it will take a few minutes to complete installation process.
– After complete installation, a pass Burton will appear on Pc screen.
– Now reboot your Galaxy J3 and disconnect it to your Pc.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully learn How to Update Samsung Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nought. After reboot you will see need UI and android OS will be upgraded to 7.0.
Now enjoy guys!! Comment below how you feel this new update on how to Update Samsung Galaxy j3 to android 7.0 nougat and let us know if you face any problems while update Samsung Galaxy j3 to Android 7.0 Nought. We are here for you guys.
Stay tuned with us guys for more updates and latest information about Samsung Galaxy J3. Have Fun!!!