Easiest, Time Saving and Safer way to Root your Nokia 3 without PC
Nokia again hit the market by launching its Nokia 3, 5 and 6. Nokia 3 is one of the best smartphone in its available budget rate. Here guys we gonna tell you that how easily, quickly and safely you can root Nokia 3 Without Using A PC. So here we go…
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT ONEPLUS 5
First things to do before root Nokia 3
– Always take a full backup of all your important data and files from your device.
– Charge your Nokia 3 to at least 60% before rooting.
– You must have installed TWRP recovery on your Nokia 3. If you don’t have installed TWRP recovery in your Nokia 3 then check out here first
– Rooting Android device voids its warranty.
– We will not responsible if you brick your phone by unwarranted things. So before rooting carefully read and follow the below procedure.
– There is no need of a Pc during rooting process.
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8
Now How Root Nokia 3 without Pc or Laptop
-This is the best trick to How to Root nokia 3 without pc.
– First, Download all required Nokia 3 rooting files from HERE.
– Now switch off your phone and boot your Nokia 3 in TWRP recovery( Hold and press volume Down + power button together.)
– In recovery mode, you will see an option like Wipe. Select it.
– After wipe complete, Select an option in menu like Dalvik Cache. Select it.
– Now choose Backup to make a full backup of installed OS.
– After complete Backup, select Install.
– Here choose the Super SU.zip file from the downloaded location( You had downloaded this file in first step.)
– After complete installation, reboot your Nokia 3 from the main screen of TWRP recovery.
After reboot, you will see a Super SU icon in app drawer.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully roote Nokia 3 without using a Pc.
Enjoy guys the power of root Nokia 3 now you can customize your Nokia 3 in the way you want. Comment below guys what first thing you will do after your root Nokia 3 and let us know if you face any problems while rooting. We are here for you guys.
Stay tuned with us guys to know more about rooting android and what you can do after root Nokia 3 or any other Smartphones.