Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5
- Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy E5
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5
- What is TWRP Recovery?
- Features of TWRP recovery
- METHOD 1
- Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery
- METHOD 2
- How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5 without using computer
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy E5 without using a computer.
Samsung Galaxy E5 smartphone was launched in January 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. Samsung Galaxy E5 price in India starts from Rs. 9,999.
Here’s the guide about How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5. You can Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy E5 from below. So let’s Start Root and TWRP for Samsung Galaxy E5.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy E5
This tutorial is about how to Root Samsung Galaxy E5. We all know that all users have not pc and laptop. So here’s method for Root Samsung Galaxy E5.
What is Rooting
Rooting is performed with the goal of overcoming limitation that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some device. Root access is some time compared to jailbreaking device who is running in the Apple iOS system. If we use more advance and potentially dangerous operation include delete or modify system files then we need to root the phone. There are many things that is Root can do that but normal users can not do. It means that normal users(Without Rooted) can’t go around altering system files. Rooting is how you get complete access to everything in your operating system, and those give permissions allow you to change it all. If we root the phone then we will access or change in operating system.
Here some important Notes before Root Your Samsung Galaxy E5.
>Switch OFF antivirus of your smart phone if you have.
>Take all the backup of files and contacts for safety.
>Charge your mobile up to 60 percent.
>Now, Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and Enable it.
>After that turn ON “USB Debugging Option”.
>Go to the Lock Screen & Security and switch On Unknown Sources button. If you not find this option then you can find using search option.
Advantages of Rooting
We all like to Root Our phone. But Some people don’t know what is benefit of Rooting.
So here some benefits of Rooting.
1.Installing Custom ROMs
2.Remove Preinstalled Crapware
3.Blocking Ads in Any Apps
4.Install Incompatible Apps
5.Keep Latest Android OS
6.Change Skin for your Android
7.Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
These are benefits of Root Samsung Galaxy E5.
Notes:- If you fetch any problems when Root Samsung Galaxy E5 then just comment below. We solving your problems as soon as possible.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy E5 Using SuperSU
1.The SuperSU file you downloaded above, transfer it into your device’s SD card.
2.Again you need to boot your Device into Bootloader mode.
3.Tap on Install and browser the SuperSU.zip file that you transferred to your device’s SD card in Step 1.
4.After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash at the bottom of screen to kick off the flashing.
5.Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get Reboot System option, select it.
This method for Root Samsung Galaxy E5. If this method is not working then comment below. We will trying to solve your all problems. Follow us on Google+ for get instant updates.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5
Here is the tutorial about How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5. Samsung Galaxy E5 is one of the favorite Android smart device among android users. Now, installing custom recovery like TWRP allows users to install custom ROMs, patches and other customizable modes. Here we gonna show you how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5 without using computer.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP recovery is also known as TeamWin recovery which is a custom recovery better than stock recovery provided inbuilt provided by manufactures. It is better in many ways, as you can install custom Roms, kernels, Xposed Framework, Custom Mods and much more. TWRP recovery is like a medium to modify your android device as you desire.
Features of TWRP recovery
– Easily flash Custom Roms.
– Flash Custom Mods and .zips.
– Easily Flash Xposed Framework.
– Flash SuperSU .zip file to root and Unroot your android device.
– Easy access to make full Nandroid Backup of your device.
– Restore Nandroid Backup Easily.
– Remove all bloatware.
– Wipe, Cache and Data.
– And much more.
First things to do before installing TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5 without using computer
– Make sure to charge your smart phone Samsung Galaxy E5 to at least 60%.
– Always take an android backup of all your important file and contacts.
– Your Samsung Galaxy E5 must be rooted.
– Internet connection is required to download recovery file.
– We will not responsible if you brick your device. So read and follow the all procedure correctly so that nothing go wrong.
How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5 without using computer
– First download required TWRP recovery file for your Device.
– Place the downloaded file in internal storage of your device.
– Now download Flashify App from HERE.
– After both download complete, open the Flashify App.
– In the main menu you will see 3 options.
– Here select Recovery Image.
– then select choose a file.
– Now choose the above downloaded TWRP recovery file.
– Now tap on confirm and install the recovery.
– The installation will take some time to complete.
So guys this is a tutorial about install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5. Comment below guys which custom ROM will you install first and let us know if you find any problems while install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy E5. We are here for you guys. Have Fun!!!
Stay tuned with us guys for more information about custom ROMs and recovery for your Samsung Galaxy E5.