Here’s the guide about How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Doogee F5. You can Download TWRP Recovery for Doogee F5 from below. So let’s Start Root and TWRP for Doogee F5.
How to Root Doogee F5 Without PC
This tutorial is about how to Root Doogee F5 . We all know that all users have not pc and laptop. So here is 2 tricks (with pc or without pc) for Root Doogee F5 .
Here some important Notes before Root Your Doogee F5 .
>Switch OFF antivirus of your smartphone if you have.
>Take all the backup of files and contacts for safety.
>Charge your mobile upto 60 percent.
>Now, Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and Enable it.
>After that turn ON “USB Debugging Option”.
>Go to the Lock Screen & Security and switch On Unknown Sources button. If you not find this option then you can find using search option.
Advantages of Rooting
We all like to Root Our phone. But Some people don’t know what is benefit of Rooting.
So here some benefits of Rooting.
1.Installing Custom ROMs
2.Remove Preinstalled Crapware
3.Blocking Ads in Any Apps
4.Install Incompatible Apps
5.Keep Latest Android OS
6.Change Skin for your Android
7.Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
These are benefits of Root Doogee F5 .
Notes:- If you fetch any problems when root Doogee F5 then just comment below. We solving your problems as soon as possible.
Now, How to Root Doogee F5 Without Pc or laptop
1.Click Here to Download KingRoot apk.
2.Install KingRoot Apk into your smartphone.
3.Open App and read all instructions.
4.Follow the instruction given on Apk screen.
5.Reboot your smartphone at the end of process.
How To Root Doogee F5 Using SuperSU
1.The SuperSU file you downloaded above, transfer it into your device’s SD card.
2.Again you need to boot your device into bootloader mode.
3.Tap on Install and browser the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device’s SD card in Step 1.
4.After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash at the bottom of screen to kick off the flashing.
5.Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get Reboot System option, select it.
These 2 methods for Root Doogee F5 . If any of the trick is not working then comment below. We will trying to solve your all problems. Follow us on Google+ for get instant updates.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Doogee F5 Without Using Computer
Here is the tutorial about How to install TWRP recovery on Doogee F5. Doogee F5 is one of the favorite Android smart device among android users. Now, installing custom recovery like TWRP allows users to install custom ROMs, patches and other customizable modes. Here we gonna show you how to install TWRP recovery on Doogee F5 without using computer.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP recovery is also known as TeamWin recovery which is a custom recovery better than stock recovery provided inbuilt provided by manufactures. It is better in many ways, as you can install custom Roms, kernels, Xposed Framework, Custom Mods and much more. TWRP recovery is like a medium to modify your android device as you desire.
Features of TWRP recovery
– Easily flash Custom Roms.
– Flash Custom Mods and .zips.
– Easily Flash Xposed Framework.
– Flash SuperSU .zip file to root and Unroot your android device.
– Easy access to make full Nandroid Backup of your device.
– Restore Nandroid Backup Easily.
– Remove all bloatware.
– Wipe, Cache and Data.
– And much more.
First things to do before installing TWRP recovery on Doogee F5 without using computer
– Make sure to charge your smart phone Doogee F5 to at least 60%.
– Always take an android backup of all your important file and contacts.
– Your Doogee F5 must be rooted.
– Internet connection is required to download recovery file.
– We will not responsible if you brick your device. So read and follow the all procedure correctly so that nothing go wrong.
How to install TWRP recovery in Doogee F5 without using computer
– First download required TWRP recovery file for your Doogee F5 from HERE.
– Place the downloaded file in internal storage of your device.
– Now download Flashify App from HERE.
– After both download complete, open the Flashify App.
– In the main menu you will see 3 options.
– Here select Recovery Image.
– then select choose a file.
– Now choose the above downloaded TWRP recovery file.
– Now tap on confirm and install the recovery.
– The installation will take some time to complete.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully install TWRP recovery on your Doogee F5 without using a computer.
So guys this is a tutorial about install TWRP recovery on Doogee F5. Comment below guys which custom ROM will you install first and let us know if you find any problems while install TWRP recovery on Doogee F5. We are here for you guys. Have Fun!!!
Stay tuned with us guys for more information about custom ROMs and recovery for your Doogee F5.