How to Record Your iPhone’s Screen with Audio in iOS 11 Without any Need of Computer or Jailbreak
Here we are back again with another guide that how easily and quickly you can record your iPhone’s Screen with audio in iOS 11. You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone and no computer needed. If you have updated your iPhone to iOS 11 then you just know that now you can record your iPhone’s screen with audio. So keep on reading below to know the best of information.
Record Your iPhone’s Screen with Audio in iOS 11 Without any Need of Computer or Jailbreak
Now, Apple has featured a screen recording tool in iOS11. Yeah! That’s cool and convinent. When we look at past, we always need a computer and QuickTime Player to record iPhone’s screen. This was an official way. On the other side, there were some unofficial iPhone apps(like AirShou) as well that let the user to record the screen. However, the installation of this was a bit complicated and time taking.
So if you have updated your iPhone to iOS 11 then you must be aware that now you can record your iPhone’s screen with audio. Even you can trim unwanted part of the screen recording. So follow below steps to get the benefit.
ALSO READ:- Top 5 Best Apps You Need to Enjoy the Summer
Steps to Record Your iPhone’s Screen with Audio in iOS 11 Without any Need of Computer or Jailbreak
– The first thing to have to do is that add the screen recording tool shortcut to control center.
– First head to Settings> Control Center> Customize Controls> Screen Recording option.
– Here tap on green colored plus icon to add screen recording tool shortcut to control center.
– Now whenever you tap on this screen recording shortcut, the screen recording will start on your iPhone.
– By default, it will only record in-app music and sounds. To enable to record your voice as well, 3D Touch or long press on control tile to open control window.
– Here simply tap on mic option. Now it will also record your voice and audio.
– Now, you can tap on screen recording shortcut. Here the screen recording will start.
– Here you will find three second countdown before the screen recording starts.
– Here you will also find the change in the color of your status bar. You will find red color statusbar. It will remain the same until you stop the screen recording.
– Now, when you have completed a screen recording then you have to stop it.
– To stop, just tap on screen recording shortcut again or 3D Touch or long press on it or tap on red recording indicator in statusbar.
– When completely stopped, move to Photos App or you can also tap on screen recording complete notification.
– Now, in Photos app, tap on Edit option.
– In order to trim the screen recording, tap and hold on one of the black arrows on either side of frame viewer on your iPhone’s screen.
– Now after successfully trimmed, tap on Done.
– Then tap on Save as New Clip.
– Here, it will not overwrite on the original recording.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully Recorded Your iPhone’s Screen with Audio in iOS 11 Without any Need of Computer or Jailbreak. Enjoy!!
Here you have successfully recorded your iPhone’s screen with audio in iOS 11 without any need of computer or jailbreak. We hope this article helped you. Don’t forget to comment below guys if you have any questions and feel free to ask if you find any problems while recording screen on your iPhone. Stay tuned with us to get more regular updates and information about the latest technology, gadgets and more. Have Fun!!!