How to Install Stock Firmware on Lava R3 (Flash File)
Lava R3 possesses a charming 5.7-inch IPS LCD display. The display is elegantly surrounded by narrow bezels across the borders. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Lava R3. You can Install the Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool on your Lava R3. By install Stock ROM file for Lava R3, Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty of your smartphone. If your Lava R3 brick, then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop Lava R3 using Stock Firmware. Download Flash File for Lava R3.
Advantage of Install Stock Firmware on Lava R3
- Unbrick your Lava R3
- Upgrade and Downgrade your Lava R3
- Unroot your device
- Fix bugs on your device
- Solve software problems
|Device Name||Lava R3|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
– Take complete backup of your device
– Charge your device upto 60%
How to Install Stock Firmware on Lava R3 using SP Flash Tool
1. Download SP flash tool from above link and extract that file in the destination folder.
2. Install Vcom Driver in your pc from above link. (Install correct driver)
3. Open the folder and you will see flashtool.exe file. Load this tool.
4. When flash tools loads, click on the menu and you will see download tab.
5. You will see the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin.
6. Tap on the Scatter loading menu and load the Stock Rom .zip file. (file name is like MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt)
7. Now load the above .txt file and click on the download button.
8. Now shutdown your device and Hold Volume Down and Volume Up Buttons together and connect your device with PC/Laptop.
9. When phone connect, the flashing process will start and wait for few minutes to complete it.
10. After few minutes, you will see green button. So the process is completed.
11. Congratulations!! You success fully install Stock ROM on your device.
Congratulations! You successfully Install Stock firmware on Lava R3. If you have any problems while Install Stock ROM on Lava R3, then comment below.