How to Install Stock ROM on Lava A59 (Flash File)
Lava A59 smartphone was launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels. Lava A59 price in India starts from Rs. 3,191. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Lava A59. You can Install the Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool on your Lava A59. By install Stock ROM on Lava A59, Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty of your smartphone. If your Lava A59 brick, then you can Unbrick Lava A59 using Stock Firmware.
Advantage of Install Stock Firmware on Lava A59
– Unbrick your Lava A59
– Upgrade and Downgrade your Lava A59
– Unroot your device
– Fix bugs on your device
– Solve software problems
– Take complete backup of your device
– Charge your device upto 60%
– Need Pc or Laptop
How to Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock ROM on Lava A59
– First read the pre-requirements and Extract the SpreadTrum Flash Tool zip file.
– You will see another 4 zip files into the extract folder.
– Extract the first folder of UPGRADE DOWNLOAD and start the flashing the ROM.
– After extract the zip, you will see the file as .exe and name with UPGRADEDOWNLOAD and Click on the LOAD PACKET option to load the firmware (This file with .pac extension).
– When packet loaded, connect your Lava A59 with your Laptop or PC using USB cable.
– Now click on START BUTTON to start upgrading Lava A59.
– Wait for the complete flashing process. When process is Running, your device automatic restart.
– All Done!!
Congratulations! You successfully Install Stock firmware on Lava A59. If you have any problems while Install Stock ROM on Lava A59, then comment below.