How to Install Official Stock Firmware on Leagoo S8 Pro
Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Leagoo S8 Pro. You can Install the Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool on your Leagoo S8 Pro. By install Stock ROM on Leagoo S8 Pro, Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty of your smartphone. If your Leagoo S8 Pro brick, then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop Leagoo S8 Pro using SP Flash Tool.
Advantage of Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo S8 Pro
– Unbrick your Leagoo S8 Pro
– Upgrade and Downgrade your Leagoo S8 Pro
– Unroot your device
– Fix bugs on your device
– Solve software problems
|Device Name||Leagoo S8 Pro|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
– Download SP Flash Tool and Extract it in specific folder
– Take complete backup of your device
– Charge your device upto 60%
– Download and Install VCOM driver into your PC
How to Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo S8 Pro using SP Flash Tool
1. Download SP flash tool from above link and extract that file in the destination folder.
2. Install Vcom Driver in your pc from above link. (Install correct driver)
3. Open the folder and you will see flashtool.exe file. Load this tool.
4. When flash tools loads, click on the menu and you will see download tab.
5. You will see the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin.
6. Tap on the Scatter loading menu and load the Stock Rom .zip file. (file name is like MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt)
7. Now load the above .txt file and click on the download button.
8. Now shutdown your device and Hold Volume Down and Volume Up Buttons together and connect your device with PC/Laptop.
9. When phone connect, the flashing process will start and wait for few minutes to complete it.
10. After few minutes, you will see green button. So the process is completed.
11. Congratulations!! You success fully install Stock ROM on your device.
Congratulations! You successfully Install Stock firmware on Leagoo S8 Pro. If you have any problems while Install Stock ROM on Leagoo S8 Pro, then comment below.