How to Install Official Stock Firmware on InnJoo 3 (Unbrick, Unroot)
The Innjoo 3 mobile features a 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) and runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core (1.5 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on InnJoo 3. You can Install the Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool on your InnJoo 3. By install Stock ROM for InnJoo 3, Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty of your smartphone. If your InnJoo 3 brick, then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop InnJoo 3 using Stock Firmware. Download Flash File for InnJoo 3. A Stock ROM/Firmware is an official software that is designed by the manufacturer for a particular device. A Truly Stock ROM is one type that does not undergo any cosmetic/functional changes in the code by hardware manufacturer.
Advantage of Install Stock Firmware on InnJoo 3
- Unbrick your InnJoo 3
- Upgrade and Downgrade your InnJoo 3
- Unroot your device
- Fix bugs on your device
- Solve software problems
|Device Name||InnJoo 3|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
– Take complete backup of your device
– Charge your device upto 60%
How to Install Stock Firmware on InnJoo 3 using SP Flash Tool
1. Download SP flash tool from above link and extract that file in the destination folder.
2. Install Vcom Driver in your pc from above link. (Install correct driver)
3. Open the folder and you will see flashtool.exe file. Load this tool.
4. When flash tools loads, click on the menu and you will see download tab.
5. You will see the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin.
6. Tap on the Scatter loading menu and load the Stock Rom .zip file. (file name is like MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt)
7. Now load the above .txt file and click on the download button.
8. Now shutdown your device and Hold Volume Down and Volume Up Buttons together and connect your device with PC/Laptop.
9. When phone connect, the flashing process will start and wait for few minutes to complete it.
10. After few minutes, you will see green button. So the process is completed.
11. Congratulations!! You success fully install Stock ROM on your device.
Congratulations! You successfully Install Stock firmware on InnJoo 3. If you have any problems while Install Stock ROM on InnJoo 3, then comment below.