How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Nexus 10
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Nexus 10
- What Is LineageOS?
- What Is Android Nougat?
- Pre-Requirements before Update Google Nexus 10 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat [Lineage OS 14.1]
- Advantages and Features of Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update for Google Nexus 10
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Nexus 10 | Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Google Nexus 10
The Samsung Google Nexus 10 is powered by 1.7GHz dual-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The tablet packs 16GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Google Nexus 10 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.9-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
So guys you want to Update Google Nexus 10 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat? Here is the full guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Nexus 10. After reading this you can Update Google Nexus 10 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Google Nexus 10. You can also Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Google Nexus 10.
What Is LineageOS?
LineageOS Android Distribution is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS. LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project.
What Is Android Nougat?
Android “Nougat” (codenamed Android N during development) is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. First released as an alpha test version on March 9, 2016, it was officially released on August 22, 2016, with Nexus devices being the first to receive the update. Nougat introduces notable changes to the operating system and its development platform, including the ability to display multiple apps on-screen at once in a split-screen view, support for inline replies to notifications, and an expanded “Doze” power-saving mode that restricts device functionality once the screen has been off for a period of time.
Pre-Requirements before Update Google Nexus 10 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat [Lineage OS 14.1]
– This Nougat Update Custom Rom is only for Google Nexus 10. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices. We are not responsible for any damage of your device
– Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security
– Make sure your Google Nexus 10 battery life is more than 60%
– Must install TWRP Recovery before Update Google Nexus 10 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat
– Download Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Nexus 10
Advantages and Features of Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update for Google Nexus 10
– New Ui
– Smooth and Stable
– New wallpapers
– New Design
– Based on Android Nougat
– Battery tweaks to improve battery life
– No hang or lag problem
– Ram manager
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Nexus 10 | Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Google Nexus 10
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Google Nexus 10 must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!
Congratulations! You successfully Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Google Nexus 10. If you have any problems while Update Google Nexus 10 to Lineage OS 14.1, then comment below.