How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] on Nexus 4
This is Experimental Rom. When official update coming, we will update it. So try at your own risk.
Hey Guys, Here is the full guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Nexus 4. After reading this you can Update Nexus 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Nexus 4 [AOSP ROM].
Pre-Requirements before Update Nexus 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP ROM]
– This Oreo Update Custom Rom is only for Nexus 4. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices. We are not responsible for any damage.
– Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security
– Make sure your Nexus 4 battery life is more than 60%
– Must install TWRP Recovery before Update Nexus 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP ROM]
ALSO READ :- HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 8.0 OREO ON NEXUS 7
Advantages and Features of Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] Update for Nexus 4
– Android Version 8.0
– New Designs and Looks
– Get Latest Android version
– Much better and feature then Android 7.0 Nougat
– Full Notification Feature
– Adaptive icons
– Improve Your Smartphone Battery Life
Download Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP 8.0 ROM for Nexus 4
Gapps For Nexus 4 (Not tested)
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Nexus 4 [AOSP ROM]
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Nexus 4 must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step. If you note installed then click here first to Install TWRP Recovery on Nexus 4.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the wipe >Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!Congrats
Congratulations! You successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM in Nexus 4. If you have any problems while Update Nexus 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo, then comment below.