- Here is i will gonna tell you how to unroot Oppo Find 7 and 7a to Stock ROM
- Here are some good things you will get by unrooting your device
- Important!! Things to be done:
- Now here is turn to unroot Oppo Find 7 and 7a to Stock ROM
- Now here is turn to install Stock ColorOS v1.2.5i on Oppo Find 7 or 7a
Here is i will gonna tell you how to unroot Oppo Find 7 and 7a to Stock ROM
-As rooted android users taste two types of taste, one is good taste while the other one is bad one. It depends how you used your rooted android device. Some guys wants to unroot their android device due to two reasons. The first one is that the want to reback to their stock rom to regain warranty amd the second one is that might be root messed up something in their Android device.
Here i will tell you about how can you get the latest version of ColorOS with the stock Oppo recovery from the custom rom and recovery.
Here are some good things you will get by unrooting your device
- Regaining the warranty of your device by installing stock frimware.
- By starting this allow you get the old unrooted device with same as limit of hardware access.
- Fixing any messed up issue by going back to the stock frimware.
Important!! Things to be done:
- Charge your phone to atleast 60%. Might be the process will go long and battery consuming.
- Take a nandroid backup of all your data. As the process will wipe all your data on your phone.
Now here is turn to unroot Oppo Find 7 and 7a to Stock ROM
- Firat of all switch of your device with process from Here.
- Now turn it on by pressing and holding volume up+power button until you get into fastboot mode.
- Here, you need to connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Make sure you have enabled the USB debugging mode (Settings->Applications->Developer Options-> USB debugging).
- Now download the Oppo 7 Stock ROM and Save it on your PC.
- Now here is turn to double click the Recovery Installer executable file to run it on your PC.
- Here you will see a Command prompt window asking for the choice, there just type the suitable number of the option in order to install the latest stock recovery and than hit enter.
Now hit enter to start the installation process. Sit back and relax as the process took some time fir completion.
Now here is turn to install Stock ColorOS v1.2.5i on Oppo Find 7 or 7a
- First, download the Oppo Find 7 latest Stock ColorOS.
- Now copy the .zip file to the main directory of your device’s storage, try not to put the .zip file in any folder.
- Now remove your android device to your PC and make it switch off.
- Now make it back on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button until the Oppo logo appears in the screen.
- Now by using the volume keys navigate through the options and the power button to select the specific option that you want, now here you need to select Wipe Data and Cache.
- Select the option called Install zip, thereafter browse the ColorOS .zip file that you have just copied to your device’s SD card.
-Now enjoy!! You have succesfully installed the Color OS with stock frimware and now you are also unrooted. Do the all procedure as given above correctly. Have fun!!