How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on HTC 10
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on HTC 10
So guys you want to Update HTC 10 to Android 8.1 Oreo? Here is the full guide on How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on HTC 10. After reading this you can Update HTC 10 to Android 8.1 Oreo. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Install Android 8.1 Oreo on HTC 10. You can also Download Lineage OS 15.1 for HTC 10.
What Is LineageOS?
LineageOS Android Distribution is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS. LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project.
What Is Android Oreo?
Android 8.x “Oreo” is a version of the Android mobile operating system. It was first released as an alpha quality developer preview in March 2017 and released to the public on August 21, 2017. It contains a number of major features, including notification grouping, picture-in-picture support for video, performance improvements and battery usage optimization, and support for autofillers, Bluetooth 5, system-level integration with VoIP apps, wide color gamuts, and Wi-Fi Aware.
Pre-Requirements before Update HTC 10 to Android 8.1 Oreo [Lineage OS 15.1]
– This Oreo Update Custom Rom is only for HTC 10. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices
– Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security
– Make sure your HTC 10 battery life is more than 60%
– Must install TWRP Recovery before Update HTC 10 to Android 8.1 Oreo
– Download Lineage OS 15.1 for HTC 10
Advantages and Features of Android 8.1 Oreo Update for HTC 10
– Picture in Picture Mode
– New Android O Emoji
– Advanced Doze Mode
– Auto Fill Password
– New Notification UI
How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on HTC 10 |Install Android 8.1 Oreo on HTC 10
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your HTC 10 must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!
Congratulations! You successfully Install Lineage OS 15.1 on HTC 10. If you have any problems while Update HTC 10 to Android 8.1 Oreo, then comment below.