How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Honor 7X
Here we back again guys with another guide to tell you how easily and securely you can unbrick your Huawei Honor 7X by installing the stock firmware. Rooting android devices provides full administration control on your android device that means you can customize or install the latest android version, custom mods and much more on your android device. But sometimes because of the lack of knowledge or improper method we brick our android device. In that case, flashing Stock Firmware is one of the best method to unbrick your android device.
Huawei Honor 7X was released in December 2017. This device features 5.93 inches IPS LCD capacitive display with resolution of 1080 × 2160 and 18:9 display ratio protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. On that date of release it was running on Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor. This device is available in three variants such as 64 or 32 GB of internal storage with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage with 3 GB of RAM that is expandable via. Micro SD card up to 256 GB. Apart from that it has dual 16 MP + 2 MP of primary camera with LED flash and 8 MP of front selfie camera.
By following some easy steps you can easily unbrick your Huawei Honor 7X device by installing stock firmware. So read the full article so that you will not miss a bit of important information. So let’s begin…
– First of all take a full backup of data on your device.
– You must have charged your device to at least 75%.
– Good working internet connection to download the files.
– Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging in your device’s Settings> Developer options> Enable USB Debugging.
– Working mind and have patience.
How to unbrick Huawei Honor 7X by installing Stock Firmware:-
– First of all make sure you have read the above steps of prerequisites carefully.
– Now extract the Huawei Multi-tool V8 on your computer and install it.
– Now extract the stock firmware zip file.
– Now Power Off your device.
– After complete power off, boot your device into fastboot mode by holding Volume Down key + Power off key simultaneously.
– Now connect your device to computer via. USB cable.
– Now open Huawei Multi-tool V8 then click on Recovery Tab.
– Here click on Select image.
– Here Select the downloaded TWRP recovery image file then click on Flash Recovery.
– In Huawei Multi-tool V8, click on unbrick tab.
– Here click on Launch Huawei Update Extractor.
– Here select the downloaded Update.app file from the extracted folder.
– Now right click at any empty space.
– Here Choose Extract all option in order to extract the updateappone folder.
– Now Copy the vendor.img to your device’s external storage.
– Now again power off your device and boot your device into recovery mode by holding the Power off + Volume Up button simultaneously.
– In recovery mode, navigate to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> click on all the partitions to select then swipe right to confirm.
– Now again Power Off your device then again boot your device into fastboot mode.
– Now again connect your device to computer via. USB cable.
– Here extract the Zip file update_full_BND-device-
– Here a file called cust.img will be shown.
– Now copy this file to the updateappone folder.
– Now go back to Huawei Multi-tool then click on Unbrick tab.
– Here click on specify folder.
– Here select the updateappone folder.
– At last, click on Unbrick button.
– Sit back and relax. Let the process complete.
– Now reboot your Huawei Honor 7X.
– Congratulations!!! You have successfully unbrick Huawei Honor 7X by installing Stock firmware.
Comment below guys if you know face any problem while installing stock firmware on your Huawei Honor 7X and feel free to ask if you have any questions to ask. Stay tuned with us to get the regular updates. Have Fun!!!