Download and Install Android Oreo 8.1.11 on Xiaomi Mi 6
Here we are back again with another good news and a tutorial that how easily, quickly and safely you can install Android Oreo 8.1.11 in your Xiaomi Mi 6. Read the full article so that you will not miss even a bit of information.
Xiaomi Mi 6 was launched last year in April 2017 with android version 7.1.1 Nougat. As promised Xiaomi has released Android Oreo for Xiaomi Mi 6. This phone features 5.15 inches of display size with resolution of 1080 × 1920 pixels and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen tech. Screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Xiaomi Mi 6 is powered with octa-core Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 powerful processor. This phone is available in two variants. The first variant combines 128/64 GB of internal storage with 6 GB of RAM and the second variant comes with 64 GB of internal storage with 4 GB of RAM. Apart from that it has dual 12 MP + 12 MP of primary camera sensor and 8 MP of front selfie shooter camera.
We all must thanks to all beta and alpha testers who devoted their time to test the beta ROMs and now the result we have Xiaomi has officially released Android Oreo 8.1.11 Global beta ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6.
This update is rolled out in the form of OTA update and the condition is that you must have already installed MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.12.14 in your Xiaomi Mi 6 to get this update officially from company in the form of OTA update. If you have already installed MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.12.14 then you can also install the update manually. So follow below guide to get the benefit.
– This guide is only for Xiaomi Mi 6 and those who have installed MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.12.14 in their Xiaomi Mi 6 device.
– Always make sure to have a full backup of your device.
– You must have charged your device more than 75%.
– Make sure to enable USB Debugging in your Device’s Settings> Developer options.
– Have patience and happiness.
How to install Android Oreo 8.1.11 on Xiaomi Mi 6:-
– First of all make sure you have completed all steps of prerequisites.
– Now rename the downloaded Android Oreo zip file to Update.zip.
– Now move this file from your computer to your phone’s storage via. USB cable.
– Now power off your device and boot it into TWRP recovery mode by holding both Volume+ button and Power button simultaneously.
– In recovery mode, Use Volume +/- buttons to choose up/down and power key to confirm the selection.
– Now select to apply the update.
– Here browse and select the update.zip file.
– Now confirm the installation.
– Now the installation will begin automatically.
– Sit back and relax.
– After complete installation, reboot your device.
– Congratulations!!! You used successfully installed Android Oreo 8.1.11 in your Xiaomi Mi 6.
Comment below guys if you know face any problem while installing Android Oreo 8.1.11 on Xiaomi Mi 6 and feel free to ask if you have any questions to ask. Stay tuned with us to get the regular updates. Have Fun!!!