How to Customize Pixel 2 Active Edge Squeeze Function
Here we are back again guys with another guide that how easily and quickly you can customize Google Pixel 2 active edge squeeze function with easy and few steps. Read the full article so that you will not miss even a bit of information.
Google always looks more forward towards providing a better experience to its users. After the success of Google Pixel and Pixel XL, last year Google launched its two best flagship smartphones the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. The main function of squeezing functionality of active edge screen in Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL is to squeeze the bottom edge bezels in order to summon the Google Assistant.
HTC U11 was the first android smart phone to feature active edge functionality. We all know that Google is always capable of providing better Google personal assistant experience. Google Assistant is one of the best invention by Google. It has all the capabilities of Samsung’s Bixby. However, if you are a user of Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL then by following this guide you can easily customize the active edge squeeze function. So here we go…
– You must have a rooted Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL with Magisk.
– You must have installed TWRP custom recovery on for device.
– Good internet connection to download the file.
– Now you have to download a magisk module zip file.
– Have patience and happiness.
How to Customize Pixel 2 Active Edge Squeeze Function:-
– First of all make sure you have completed all steps of prerequisites.
– Now open the magisk manager app on your device.
– Now look at top left corner and click on the menu icon.
– Here click on Modules.
– Now look at the bottom of the screen, here click on yellow + button.
– Now browse to your downloaded magisk module zip file and select it.
– Here click on Install.
– Now the installation process will begin.
– Now click on Reboot.
– Now install the above downloaded Edge Sense Plus app in your Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL.
– After complete installation open the Edge Sense Plus app.
– Here in this app you will get a number of customization options to customize active edge squeeze functionality.
– Congratulations!! You are all done. In the app you can go through a number of customization options.
Comment below guys if you know face any problem while customizing the active edge squeeze functionality on your Google Pixel 2 and feel free to ask if you have any questions to ask. Stay tuned with us to get the regular updates. Have Fun!!!