How to Add Windows Desktop Gadgets on Windows 10 using 8GadgetPack
We are back again guys with another guide for Windows 10 users who want to get Windows desktop gadgets on their desktop. Looking at past, Windows 7 was released with one of the best user experience. There are a number of desktop gadgets can be easily found by right click on the desktop. Then you will be moved towards gadgets pickup window from which you have picked and drag the gadgets easily to the desktop. However, with release of Windows 8.1 then Windows 10 these things become in accessible.
Because of vulnerability and security issues, these desktop gadgets’ accessibility was removed. However, thanks to third party support we can easily add Windows desktop gadgets. One of the best third party application ready to download and install is 8GadgetPack.
What is 8GadgetPack?
Basically, 8GadgetPack is a freeware which will add up gadgets and sidebar capability to Windows 8. 8GadgetPack was developed for Windows 8 but our team has tested it on our Windows 10 desktop and this is running completely fine.
8GadgetPack will add up registry settings and original Windows gadget related files. You can install it on both Windows 8 and Widows 10. On the first appearance, you can add 27 popular gadgets including CPU meter, picture puzzle, slide show, weather, clock, calendar, feed headlines and many more third party gadgets.
After the complete installation of 8GadgetPack you will get ability to enable and disable aero glass look, add and modify the place of sidebar on any edge of the screen, you can also place your widgets in the sidebar as well.
How to Set up 8GadgetPack on your Windows 10:-
– First of all download the 8GadgetPack from above link.
– Now install the 8GadgetPack as you install any other normal application on your Windows 10. Follow the installation instructions and completely install it.
– After complete installation, a list of options will appear on the right side of the screen. Here select Gadgets or you can right click on your desktop then click on Gadgets.
– Here the 8GadgetPack application will automatically open up containing desktop gadget tiles in 3 pages. On these 3 pages you will get a number of desktop gadgets.
– Simply drag or double click on a tile which you desire to be on your desktop.
– If you wish to remove a desktop gadget simply right click on that gadget and click on Close Gadget option.
– Now simply drag and drop your desire gadget from a number of gadgets to your desktop.
If you don’t find yourself comfortable with 8GadgetPack then you can go for other third party applications like Window Revived or Rainmeter. Comment below if you have tried or have any knowledge of other desktop gadgets tools and share this valuable article with your friends as well.
Comment below guys if you know face any problem while installing or setting up 8GadgetPack on your Windows 8 or 10 and feel free to ask if you have any questions to ask. Stay tuned with us to get the regular updates. Have Fun!!!