How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords in Android, iOS and Windows 10
Here’s the trick to how to see saved wifi password on android without root, how to see wifi password in windows 10, how to view wifi password on android, how to find wifi password on windows 7, how to find wifi password on computer, how to find wifi password on phone when connected, find saved wifi password android, how to know connected wifi password in mobile. Wanna see Saved WiFi Password in Windows 10, iOS and Android? Here is the answer…
While Enjoying a cup of coffee or eating pizza, we got a number of free WiFi networks, we connect our laptop, android or iOS to enjoy the surplus.
Sometimes when we go to our friend’s house, he connects his wifi to our laptop, android or iPhone but we don’t know what the exactly password is? So this article is the answer of your question. So here we go…
How to See Saved WIFI Passwords in Windows 10?
The method i am going to tell you works on Windows 7, Windows 8.x, and Windows 10. But the requirement is you must be connected to the network you are trying to retrieve the password for….
– First of Go on your laptop.
– Firstly, Press together the windows key and Letter R.
– Now type ncpa.cpl and than press enter.
– Now Rightly click on the wireless network adapter.
– Here select Status.
– Now click the windows property button.
– Now Move to the security tab.
– Here click on the show characters check box.
– Congratulation!! The network password is revealed.
ALSO READ :- Top 3 Methods for Bypass Android Lock Screen
How to See Saved WIFI Passwords In Android
> Rooted Android Smartphone.
> ES File Explorer Apk file installed on your android smartphone.
– Open ES File Explorer, and navigate to data/misc/wifi folder on android smartphone device.
– Here open the file named as wpa_supplicant.conf.
– Congratulations!! You will get the get the list of saved WiFi networks with their passwords.
How to See Saved WIFI Passwords In iOS
– You must have a jailbroken iPhone.
– You must have downloaded and installed Keychain Access app but the thing is you must have a mac connected to same WiFi network.
– Just open the app and you will get passwords. Or,
– Grab a copy of WiFi Passwords from Cydia.
– open the app Congrats you will get the list of saved WiFi networks with their passwords.
So you got the answer of your question. Comment below how these methods worked for you and let us know if you face any problems.
Stay tuned with us guys to get more information and latest technology topics on demand. Have Fun!!!