Unlock Bootloader of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle!!
Sometimes, unlocking bootloader looks not easy but with the knowledge of accurate steps you can easily unlock bootloader of your android smartphone. Smartphone brands usually don’t release smartphone with unlocking bootloader. You have to unlock it manually. Taste of custom ROMs is the main reason to unlock bootloader of an android smartphone.
Here in this article we will show you how easily you can unlock bootloader of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle. HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle was launched with a display size of 5.5 inches with 720 × 1280 pixels. This smartphone is powered by powerful Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 with 3 GB of RAM. It offers 32 GB of internal storage which is expandable via. micro SD card up to 256 GB. It features 13 MP of rear camera with 5 MP of front camera and 2700 mAh battery.
Benefits of Unlock Bootloader of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle:-
– You can easily root your android device.
– Easily installation of Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
– Easily install custom ROMs.
– you can flash custom mods.
– Enhance the performance of your android device.
Requirements before unlocking bootloader of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle:-
– Charge your phone to at least 75%.
– Always make sure to have a complete backup of your phone.
– Unlocking bootloader will void the warranty of device.
– Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock in developer options in your phone settings.
– Download the Fastboot binary according to installed OS in your computer from below:-
– We will not responsible if you brick your device.
– Have patience and good internet connection to download above files.
Now we can begin to Unlock Bootloader of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle:-
– Make sure you have done all steps correctly of above requirements.
– Now register on htcdev.com or you can log in if you have username and password.
– After completely login, tap on Unlock Bootloader than tap on Get Started.
– Here, select the model of your device.
– Click on Agree to the legal terms.
– Install the HTC drivers on your computer and extract the ADB and Fastboot zip file on your computer.
– Now, Extract the downloaded Fastboot binary on your computer and connect your device to computer via. USB cable.
– Now move the adb fastboot extracted files to the Downloaded Fastboot binary folder on your computer.
– Now navigate to Fastboot binary folder and press Shift Key + Right Mouse Click to open a command prompt window.
– Here type the below command:-
– Click Ok on your phone if a popup comes on screen of phone confirming USB debugging.
– Now, type below command in command prompt window:-
adb reboot bootloader
Note:- This command will boot your device into bootloader mode.
– Now type below command to know fastboot drivers are installed properly on your computer:-
Note:- This command will show a list of connected devices. In that list, your phone’s serial number will be shown than you can proceed further. If not, that means drivers are not installed priority. Try to again install the drivers.
– Now, boot your device into bootloader mode by tap on volume down button.
– Here use the power key to select the Boot to Download Mode Option.
– Now, type below command:-
fastboot oem get_identifier_token
Note:- this command will unlock the bootloader of your device but keep in mind that this step will wipe everything on your phone.
– Here just copy the token from:-
<<<< Identifier Token Start >>>>
with the line ended
<<<<< Identifier Token End >>>>>
Important note:- Only copy the highlighted sections above. Make sure to do not copy the INFO or (bootloader) prefix).
– Now just copy and paste this selection of text into token field in htcdev.com website then click on submit to receive your unlock code binary file in email.
– An email will come to you. In that, download attachment Unlock.bin then click the link provided to unlock bootloader.
– Now just move the downloaded Unlock.bin to fastboot binary folder.
– Now, type the below command:-
fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
– Now, a pop up will come on the screen of your phone. Just click on Yes then reboot.
– Now click on Enter.
– Congratulations!!! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.
Comment below guys if you face any problems while unlocking the bootloader of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle and let us know if you have any questions. Stay tuned with us to get more regular updates. Have Fun!!!