Now Using LAN Cable Transfer Files between Computers!!!
Here’s the tutorials of how to transfer files from pc to pc using lan cable in windows 8, how to transfer data from one laptop to another using usb cable, how to share files between two computers using lan cable in windows 7, how to transfer data from one laptop to another using wifi, how to connect two laptops using lan cable in windows 10, how to transfer files from one laptop to another wirelessly, how to transfer files from pc to pc using lan cable in windows 10. Today we all have computers and latest technology and such big files which can run on computer like Big games and other media files. We love sharing and like to share our media library with others too. But the thing is we are tired of big pendrives. So the best tool here is to use LAN cables to transfer files between computers.
Using Lan cables for file transferring between computers saves our a lot of time like entering and removing of big pendrives again and again. Second thing is, by using Lan cable data transfer speed is boosted which means by configuring some settings you can get high data transfer speed than big pendrives and another thing is it looks nice and cool!
How to transfer files from Pc to Pc using LAN cable
– Go to both laptops and connect then via LAN cable.
ALSO READ :- What is Keylogger and How to Avoid Keylogger Attacks
– Now in both computers, go to Control Panel> Network and Internet> Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings.
– Here Turn off Password Protection and Turn On Internet Detection and enable sharing option on both computers.
– Now on both laptops, navigate to Control Panel > Network and Internet >Network Connections.
– Next you will see Local Area Connection 2. Now Right Click on it and Select properties.
– Now you will be able to see ivp4/tcp options there. Than select its properties.
– Now we are going to subnet mask same and change the ip address.
– Now fill following data on 1st computer:-
> Ip address 192.168.1.1
> Subnet mask 22.214.171.124
> Default gateway 192.168.1.3
– Now fill following data on 2nd computer:-
> Ip address 192.168.1.3
> Subnet mask 126.96.36.199
> Default gateway 192.168.1.1
Now all setup is done! Its time to send some files from one computer to another:-
– Just select the file you want to share than right click it.
– Next click on Share this, than click on Specific people. Now you will enter in Drop down menu, here select everyone than click on add than click on Share.
That’s it guys. Now you can easily send files between laptops by using LAN cable. Don’t be in hurry while configuring settings.
Comment below guys how this method worked for you and feel free to tell us if you face any problems while working on this method. Enjoy!!
Stay tuned with us guys to get latest updates and information about latest gadgets, technology and much more. Have fun!!!