Top 5 Best DSLR Cameras that You Buy Under Rs.30,000
We always got in love with the shots clicked with a DSLR camera. DSLR cameras are always the first choice of a photographer wherever, that person is a beginner or an expert in photography. When we invest our previous money in such things, we always look for something which is special for us. Here we have listed top 5 best DSLR cameras which you can buy under a budget of Rs.30,000. So, here we go..
1- Canon EOS 1100D:-
– Here, in the top of list we have Canon EOS 1100D. The best of output from Canon from its wide range of DSLR cameras.
– With the dimensions of 129.9 x 99.7 x 77.9 millimeters it feels good in hands and does not weight to much because it’s weight is only 495 grams.
– It features video resolution of 1280×720, 22.2 x 14.7mm CMOS sensor, 1.6x focal length, ISO range of 100 to 6400, 2.7 inch LCD screen size, 3fps maximum burst rate and 9 autofocus points.
– It has Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E10
2- Canon EOS 600D:-
– Here we have at the last but not the least DSLR camera from Canon the Canon EOS 600D.
– With sensor cleaning, the 17.9 MP, 1.6x crop factor, CMOS sensor, this DSLR was announced on February 2011.
– It has 3 inches LCD screen size with resolution of 1,040k dots, flips out and live view support this DSLR looks amazing.
– It has dimensions of 133 × 100 × 80 mm and weighs around 570 grams. Other features are like built-in popup flash, 1500ms startup delay, 283 ms shutter lag, 3.7fps continues shooting.
3- Nikon D3100 SLR:-
– The Nikon brand has a great place in the scenario of DSLR cameras. From a number of Nikon DSLR cameras, the Nikon D3100 SLR is a great choice.
– It features Active D-Lightning, Guide Mode, Live View, D-Movie, advanced white balance control, picture control, ISO sensitivity 100-3200 which is expandable to ISO 12800 equivalent and much more.
– It has Long-lasting lithium-ion battery for a long day backup to click shots. Other features are like Eye-Fi support through which you can transfer photos even wirelessly, my picturetown in order to share photos on web and much more.
– Here you also get 14.2 effective megapixel CMOS image sensor and built-in brighter pop-up flash to get light whenever you click shots.
4- Nikon D5100:-
– Here, we have another Nikon DSLR cameras’ one of the best camera choice in this list the Nikon D5100.
– With the dimensions of 128 x 97 x 79 mm and weight around 560 grams with battery and memory card inserted, it has 23.6 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor and dust reduction system, this DSLR gonna be rock.
– It supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards, Hi-speed USB, type c mini-pinHDMI connector.
– The best thing is it sports more than 15 languages as well.
5- Sony Alpha A37k SLT SLR:-
– Sony always care about its customers and now we have Sony Alpha A37k SLT SLR with dimensions of 124.4 x 84.7 x 92 mm and weighs around 448 grams.
– It has 2.7 inches LCD screen size with resolution of 230×340, 16:9 aspect ratio, focal length of 18 mm and image stabilizer and 16MP of effective camera.
– It has more features like eye-level electronic viewfinder, superior auto mode, phase detection auto focus, eight scene selection mode, translucent mirror technology, clear image zoom and much more.
– Sony provides 1 year of warranty on this DSLR camera. With ISO sensitivity range of ISO100 – 16000, CMOS sensor and built in auto popup flash, this DSLR camera gonna be a great choice.