5 Things to Do Before Installing Windows 10 Update
Updates! What is it? A system wants update to be comfortable in environment. An update is required according to current be comfortable in current environment. Same as to explore, get benefits and provide latest features updates are always rolled from the companies. An update is a medium to make a software more compatible, more transparent, more simplest and more like a beast.
Windows 10 was launched on 29 July, 2015. Since that date, a lots of big updates rolled out in 6-8 months and a bunch of minor updates has also rolled out. Is that a huge number of updates really needed? Windows update is a beast. Sometimes they are so minor that we can’t notice an update happened.
ALSO READ :- How to Add Mouse Gestures To Firefox and Chrome
Here we gonna tell you about 5 things you must keep in mind before installing a new windows update. So here we go….
1- Look for the right time:-
Don’t be hurry for an update. Wait for it and look for the right time. You don’t need to be installed every update that comes to you. Basically not all updates gonna really benefit. If your computer is unstable or it hangs that you can update to look for better stability. If it is a Security update than you should install it. But if it is patch for printers, if you don’t use printers than really you don’t need that update. So whenever look for an update, see it’s compete description that what changed will happen? As we know we don’t like to waste our precious time on unnecessarily things than why we do that. It depends how the update gonna make your computer window performance more better than present.
2- Always have a Window Recovery Drive:-
Imagine a situation! You are updating your windows with some minor looking update than you saw the window update is a corrupted operating system which is not able to boot. In that case you will need a recovery drive to reinstall window. Don’t worry, here are steps to create a recovery drive in windows 10:-
– First, connect an empty USB drive having at least space available 8GB.
– Now Open the Start Menu and then search for Recovery Drive.
– Choose the Create a Recovery Drive and follow the further instructions.
ALSO READ :- How To Install and Run Backtrack On Android
3- Find and Record Your Product Keys:-
– Now recovering product key is so simple. You just need a freeware tool so-called ProductKey.
– You don’t need to install it. As ProductKey is a portable utility which features scanning of product keys according to your notable installed application softwares. Such as Microsoft Office 2000 to 2010, Adobe and Autodesk products and much more.
– The Alternative of this is Recover Keys. It is available for $30.
4- Make Sure to Enable System Restore:-
– Make sure to enable system restore because by enabling it you will be sure that you are safe. After upgradation if anything goes wrong, if minor instabilities are going on than you can revert back to pre-update restore point.
Don’t worry here we are for you. Just Press Windows + Q together than type restore. Now select create a restore point in order to open the system protection controls. At last press Create. That’s it.
5- Always Back Up Sensitive Data:-
It is important to know that System restore don’t save your personal files. So be aware. Always make sure to back up your personal files before windows update or restore. You can store your downloaded file, music, videos, pdfs and other files to an external safe drive. So be relaxed.
Before updating always make sure your windows update settings are in proper configure.
Comment below guys how this method worked for you and let us know if you face any problems. Enjoy!!!
Stay tuned with us guys to get latest updates and information about modern technology and gadgets. Have Fun!!!