Do you know this hidden trick? It will save a lot of battery power in your iPhone!!!
iPhone has some very cool hidden tricks. It you access them it will make your life easier. One of them is low power mode tricks, you can use it to save a lot of your battery consumption. Hence, making long battery life. Here we gonna tell you about low power mode and how can you access it to make your battery go long. So here we go…
1- Using 3D Touch:-
– 3D touch is a cool feature in iPhone. You can easily access low power mode by 3D Touch very easily.
– Just tap and hold the Settings app and select Battery.
– Here you will l see the Settings page where you can toggle low power mode on and off.
– Here you are all done.
ALSO READ :- 6 BEST TRANSIT APPS FOR ANDROID
2- Using Voice Commands:-
– If you love to use voice Commands then you can use this method to easily turn on and off power saving mode.
– Just ask to siri “Hey Siri, turn on low power mode.”
Note:- If you want to turn low power mode off than you have to manually activate Siri by pressing your Home button and using the voice command, “Turn off low power mode.” ( Because Hey Siri is disabled during low power mode.)
When low battery mode is on some features will be reduced like email fetch, automatic downloads, auto-lock is set to after 30 seconds and some visual effects will also reduced.
ALSO READ :- BEST FREE AND PAID VPNS SERVICES
Comment below how it works for you and let us know about your opinions and reviews about low power mode. Have Fun!!!
Stay tuned with us guys for more trips and tricks about iPhone and Android.