Easy, Fast and Safe Way for How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung’s latest device available in the market is Samsung Galaxy Note 8. We all were very excited for this and when this was launched we got it on our hands,so we are decide to write article on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8. We find this device is a device of our dream. As we all know, rooting android device voids its warranty but also gives you access to more tweaks and customizations than stock or given inbuilt android experience. Some people root their Android device to get latest version of android by flashing custom ROMs, for increasing performance and much more.
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT BLU VIVO 5
Rooting Android always is not an easy task. Here is the trick to How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 easily. You be patience, time, internet connection, rooting knowledge and much more but don’t worry guys we are here for you. We gonna tell you to how to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 very easily Root Method which will save your precious time and it is totally safer than other available methods. So here we go…
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8
– Download CF Auto Root Tool according to your Pc.
– Download Samsung USB drivers.
– Battery charged more than 50%.
– Take a android Backup of your device.
– Have Patience.
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT ONEPLUS 5
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N500 using Odin
– First, After downloading all USB Samsung drivers, install them on your pc.
– Now Download and extract the root files on your computer.
– Now switch of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
– After switch off, boor into Download Mode( Press and hold the Volume down, power Burton and home button at same time until download mode is active.)
– Here you will see a warning yellow triangle sign, just press the Volume Up key to continue.
– Now open Odin 3 from the files you had extracted above.
– Now connect your device to Pc via a USB cable.
– After successfully connected, Odin will automatically recognise your device and a message Added will show up at the lower left panel on your computer.
– Now in the main menu of Odin, right-click the PDA Button and select the CF-Auto-Root.rar that you have downloaded above.
– Now right click the Start button to begin the flashing.
– This process will take around 30-50 seconds.
– After process complete you will see a Green Box with pass written on it.
– Here your device will automatically reboot. Disconnect your device from Pc.
If you want to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 without Pc and using kingroot Apk, then here is the trick for Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 without Pc.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 without Pc
1.Click Here to Download KingRoot apk.
2.Install KingRoot Apk.
3.Open App and Run the app.
4.Follow the instruction given on Apk screen.
5.Reboot at the end of process.
– After reboot you will see a Super SU icon in your device’s app drawer. If you see this icon it means you device is successfully rooted. Enjoy!!!
Now enjoy guys you have successfully learn How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Comment below what first thing you will do after rooting and let us know if you find any problems while rooting.
Stay tuned with us guys for more updates and latest information about rooting android O devices. Have Fun!!!