NEWS: New SuperSU beta supports Android O on Google’ Nexus 5X and 6P, Pixel XL:
-The most popular third-party SuperUser management tools, the SuperSU, has released a new version of it which will work with some of those devices which officially supports Android O.
-As on Thursday, “Google released Android O Developer Preview 3.”
-In a Twitter post on thursday, the developer behind SuperSU, Chainfire, announced their plans in order to support Android O that “SuperSU will work with the Google’ Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Pixel XL as well.”
ALSO READ :- HOW INSTALL ANDROID O ON GOOGLE PIXEL OR NEXUS
– In his Google+ account, Chainfire posted that “the beta version of SuperSU v2.82 SR1 has now been released.”
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT ANDROID O ON GOOGLE NEXUS
– Chainfire posted in Google+ a lengthy post, which is talking about the all of the changes and fixes done on the behalf of Android O, in a highly technical language. If you understand about the technical language than that will be good.
Here is full summary of the log change:
– ZIP: Detect AVB signature on input boot image, and sign output image accordingly (force with SIGNBOOTIMAGE, custom keys in /tmp/avb).
– ZIP: Samsung/7.0+: if /data is not currently encrypted, disable encryption (unless KEEPFORCEENCRYPT or REMOVEENCRYPTABLE are set).
– ZIP: Detect TWRP UI slot switch (Pixel/XL: 3.1.0-RC2+).
– ZIP: Further improve /system device detection.
– ZIP: Support compiling supolicy from split CIL.
– ZIP: Kernel patch: support LZ4 compressed kernels (new format only).
– ZIP: Mount /vendorZIP: Add /vendor/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATHZIP: Initial Pixel+ODP2 support.
– ZIP+APK: Fixes in boot partition detection.
– sukernel: Allow cpio-add of 0-byte files.
– sukernel: Add dtb (in-kernel only) related features.
– suinit: Improve logging.
– suinit: Support pre-mounting /system and /system_root (ODP2+).
– sukernel+suinit+ZIP: Reduce system_root footprint by dynamically importing entries at boot.
– supolicy: Adjustments for ODP3.
So, this is the log change summary of newer SuperSU for Android O. From the link you can download the beta of SuperSU v2.82-SR1. If you face any problem while flashing this file then visit the Chainfire website for correct instructions of flashing.