Everything you need to know about Kodi!!
Here in this article we will tell you about necessary point of information you need to know about Kodi. We have briefly written every aspect of the Kodi. So let’s go..
Here, the first question comes in What is Kodi?
– In 2002, the first look of Kodi we got as Xbox Media Player. After that time Kodi slowly but perfectly made a good impression around the globe. In 2013, Kodi was known as Xbox media center. The success goes on by every passing year. Kodi achieved a lot in its development time and finally in 2014, the service which is mainly working behind the scenario, the XMBC Foundation renamed it Kodi.
– Kodi is an open source software media center that is compatible with hundreds of devices and easily accessible with every well-known operating system. So you will not face any compatibility issues with Kodi. Kodi provides easy access to every media content like videos and music to gain happiness around the house in any TV, Phone, Laptop, Tablet and others.
– In order to enhance your experience with Kodi you can try this party add-ons for Kodi. If you are a user of Kodi than probably you are not happier with Kodi’s great user interface. You can easily access to Kodi through both offline storage and online network service.
What are the capabilities of Kodi?
– Kodi has a number of awesome capabilities whether you want to play a video or listed a music track and more. Kodi supports all formats of video like 3D, ISO, H.264 and much more. Here you can also search online to steam the content. Kodi will add trailers, video extras, posters and much more once you import the films.
– Kodi can give you an enormous feel of music by tagging different music tracks, featuring smart playlists and can play a good number of audio formats including OGG, MP3, AAC and more. Apart from that Kodi also features import of images to library and then you can even make a slideshow.
– The best thing is Kodi will let you record live TV through its software app and you can even store your favorite programming in the service. Apart from this it also features posters and tags in TV shows section facility.
Here the key point is you must be an updated Kodi user through which you can get benefit of all upcoming and ongoing features.
What is the structure behind the working of Kodi?
– Kodi is compatible with all operating platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi and more. You can also use it specially on Xbox One, TVs and setup boxes. Once you are successfully running Kodi on for device then just navigate to What you want then you can upload the content. You can store your content whether on a network drive or locally. On each device where you have installed required Kodi software you can easily access the media files because of catalog capability of Kodi.
How to set up Kodi?
– To know the brief step by step setup of Kodi, you can read the Wiki guide of Kodi. You can even setup your remote control with the Kodi. You can try some Add-on to enhance your experience.
– Setting up Kodi on iOS seems no easy because you will need a jailbroken iPhone, iPod, iPad.
Is Kodi Legal and Safe?
– Yes! Kodi is legal. Kodi is completely safe and stable. However, some add-on may be unstable to use.
Which type of Remote Control works with Kodi?
– Apple TV’s remote will with perfectly fine. MCE, RF, game controllers and CEC remotes will work perfectly fine with Kodi. Because of 10-foot interface, Kodi supports hundreds types of remotes.
Is Kodi is a better option to replace cable?
– It depends on you such that which one you prefer most. The drawback of Kodi is that out of the box, it does not feature on demand content.
Which devices are supported by Kodi?
> If you are wondering your device supports Kodi or Not, keep reading below.
> iOS users, you need to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
> Android users, you need an android devices running android 4.2 Jellybean or later and Kodi app installed from Google play store.
> Linux users- you need Intel GMA 950 graphics card, 4 GB of hard drive space and Intel Pentium 4.
> Mac OSX users, you need Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or newer.
> Windows users, you need Widows Vista or newer.
Comment below guys what you think about Kodi and its features and also tell us whether you are looking to buy it or you have already experienced it and feel free to ask if you have questions. Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates and information about upcoming gadgets and smartphone reviews. Have Fun!!!