How to install TWRP recovery on Infocus Turbo 5
How to Install TWRP recovery on Infocus Turbo 5 Without Using Computer
Here is the tutorial about How to install TWRP recovery on Infocus Turbo 5. Infocus turbo 5 is one of the favorite Android smart device among android users. Now, installing custom recovery like TWRP allows users to install custom ROMs, patches and other customizable modes. Here we gonna show you how to install TWRP recovery on Infocus turbo 5 without using computer. So here we go…
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT MOTO E4 PLUS
First things to do before installing TWRP recovery on Infocus turbo 5 without using computer
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT INFOCUS TURBO 5
– Make sure to charge your Infocus turbo 5 to at least 60%.
– Always take a android backup of all your important file and contacts.
– Your Infocus turbo 5 must be rooted.
– Internet connection is required to download recovery file.
– We will not responsible if you brick your device. So read and follow the all procedure correctly so that nothing go wrong.
ALSO READ :- HOW TO ROOT HONOR 9
How to install TWRP recovery in Infocus turbo 5 without using computer
– First download required TWRP recovery file for your Infocus turbo 5 from HERE.
– Place the downloaded file in internal storage of your device.
– Now download Flashify App from HERE.
– After both download complete, open the Flashify App.
– In the main menu you will see 3 options.
– Here select Recovery Image.
– then select choose a file.
– Now choose the above downloaded TWRP recovery file.
– Now tap on confirm and install the recovery.
– The installation will take some time to complete.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully install TWRP recovery on your Infocus turbo 5 without using a computer.
So guys this is a tutorial about install TWRP recovery on infocus turbo 5.Comment below guys which custom ROM will you install first and let us know if you find any problems while install TWRP recovery on infocus turbo 5. We are here for you guys. Have Fun!!!
Stay tuned with us guys for more information about custom ROMs and recovery for your Infocus turbo 5.