Download and Install Pixel 2 Portrait Mode on OnePlus 3T/3, Galaxy Note 8 and Xiaomi Mi 5/5s Devices!!
Here we are back again guys with another guide that how easily you can download and install Pixel 2 Portrait Mode on OnePlus 3T/3, Galaxy Note 8, Xiaomi Mi5/5s, Moto G5s Plus and some other non-Google devices. You just need an android devices running on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Last year 2017 Google released its two best of extraordinary smartphones and expensive flagship as well- Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. There are one of the most expensive smartphones with great performance, display, design and camera quality and always with the latest android version. Google has perfectly combined the machine learning algorithms with camera hardware and brilliant software technology.
One of the brilliant and famous developer Charles Chow has recently ported the Google Pixel 2’s portrait mode for other old released Google android devices like Google Pixel, Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P.
One of the senior member of XDA Arnova8G2 has recently ported the Google Pixel 2’s portrait mode for other non-Google devices running on android 8.0 Oreo like Xiaomi Mi 5/5s, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Moto G5s Plus, OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T devices. Our team has tested it on our device and below we have listed some screenshots:-
Here the important thing to know is Google Pixel 2 portrait mode for OnePlus 3T, Moto G5s Plus, Xiaomi Mi 5/5s, OnePlus 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is only working for the primary camera not on the secondary/front camera.
So now here we can begin with the procedure:-
– This guide is only for Android 8.0 Oreo running Samsung Galaxy Note 8, OnePlus 3/ 3T, Xiaomi Mi 5/5s and Moto G5s Plus devices.
– You must have enabled Camera 2 API on your device.
– You must have working internet connection to download the file.
– For Samsung Galaxy Note 8– you can only use it on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 snapdragon variant running android 8.0 beta.
– For Moto G5s- you must have installed a custom ROM running android Oreo.
– Be happy.
Install Pixel 2 Portrait Mode on OnePlus 3T/3, Galaxy Note 8 and Xiaomi Mi 5/5s Devices:-
– First make sure you have completed all steps of prerequisites because every step is important.
– Now go to settings in your device.
– Here navigate to Settings> Security> Enable Unknown Sources.
– Now copy the downloaded pixel 2 portrait mode app from your computer to your device.
– Now open file manager of your device and navigate to where you have copied the downloaded apk file.
– Here just click on that file.
– Tap on Install.
– Wait for Installation complete.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully got the pixel 2 portrait mode on your non-google device.
Enable HDR+ on Pixel 2 Camera with Portrait Mode:-
– Open the Camera NX apk on your device.
– Now, swipe from the left.
– Here, tap on Settings.
– Now look for Advanced option and tap on that.
– Here, enable the HDR+ control option.
– Congratulations!!! You have successfully enabled HDR+ on your Pixel 2 portrait mode apk in your non-google device.
Comment below guys if you know face any problem while installing the Google Pixel 2 portrait mode on your Galaxy Note 8, Xiaomi Mi 5/5s, Moto G5s Plus, OnePlus 3 and 3T devices and feel free to ask if you have any questions to ask. Stay tuned with us to get regular updates. Have Fun!!!