Install Oxygen OS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 based on Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2
After Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Oreo beta 3, Now OnePlus started Rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo beta 2 builds for OnePlus 5. Here’s now another Beta ROM based on Android Oreo. This Oxygen OS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 based on Android 8.0 Oreo beta 2 and comes with Face Unlock Feature. That means OnePlus 5T Face Unlock Feature now available in OnePlus 5. The Closed beta 2 firmware is listed below. The Beta 2 for OnePlus 5 update the gallery app, OnePlus Launcher and fixed video recording in camera app.
Note: This is a leaked closed beta update. So you may experience some bugs.
Warning :- There is no downgrading firmware which will take you back to Android 7.1.1 Nougat on OnePlus 5. So for downgrading you may have to wait for official Oreo Beta 2 untill the official Open Beta comes out.
OnePlus 5 Oreo Beta 2 Changelogs:
– Fixed Video Recording
– Added the Face Unlock Feature
– New Gallery App design new UI
– Adaptive Mode
– Updated OnePlus Launcher
– Faster boot time
– Picture in Picture mode working
Download Oxygen OS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 based on Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2
How to Install OnePlus 5 Oreo Beta 2 based on Oxygen OS 5.0
– Download Oxygen OS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 from above links.
– Take it into device storage.
– Go to Settings > System Updates > Click on Right Settings icon.
– Choose Local Upgrade option.
– Select any existing Oxygen OS 5.0 firmware package and proceed for installation.
– Reboot into Recovery.
Done!! You successful install OnePlus 5 Oreo Beta 2 based on Oxygen OS 5.0. If you fetch any problems while installation, then comment below.