Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on Nokia 6!!
Nokia made a great comeback in smartphone market by launching its fabulous android smartphones in the market. With the success of Nokia 3, Nokia 5, and Nokia 6 company is looking more forward towards success by launching its best of android devices to give an awesome android phone experience in terms of performance, power and stability.
Last year, in January 2017 Nokia launched its Nokia 6 a mid range budget android smartphone with awesome specifications and looks. Nokia 6 got a great success. We all always expect extraordinary things from Nokia and Nokia made them itself. The HMD Global bought Nokia in 2016. The company is looking more forward to provide their users the latest android version to build a good place in the heart of their users.
Nokia 6 was released with android Nougat. Nokia always provides the latest security patch and other features to their smartphones. And now we have android Oreo beta for Nokia 6 ready to download and install. However, Nokia 8 is already updated with android Oreo and company will direct provide android Oreo 8.1 to its Nokia 2 smartphones.
Android Oreo Beta update information for Nokia 6:-
Company has announced that this update is stable enough to release. It will bring Android Oreo interface to Nokia 6 Devices. Currently this Android Oreo Beta update for Nokia 2 is available only in India and will release for other countries soon. Nokia 6 users are getting this update through OTA. This update has build number of V5.140 and has a size of approximately 1799.3 MB to be downloaded. So don’t worry. Here in this article we gonna tell you how easily you can download and install Android Oreo Beta update to your Nokia 6. So here we go…
Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on Nokia 6:-
– First of all sign up to Nokia Beta Labs website to register your Nokia 6 in Android Oreo Beta program.
– While sign up to Nokia Beta Labs website you have to click on agree to all the agreements.
– After Sign up complete, on your device’s screen you will get a messages saying Welcome to the forefront of android.
– Now scroll down below and provide your device’s IMEI number and network operator details when asked.
– Now to register your Nokia 6 to Android Oreo Beta program just tap on I agree to the beta software license terms.
– After that just tap on Register.
– Now you will get a conformation message. Just agree that.
– Now your Nokia 6 is registered on Android Oreo Beta Program for Nokia 6. Your Nokia 6 will get the Android Oreo Beta OTA update.
– Once your device receive OTA update simply install that update on your Nokia 6 as a regular update.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully installed Android Oreo Beta on your Nokia 6.
Comment below guys if you know face any problem while installing android Oreo Beta on your Nokia 6 and feel free to ask if you have any questions to ask. Stay tuned with us to get the regular updates. Have Fun!!!