Install AOSP 8.1 android Oreo on OnePlus One
OnePlus One is always one of the best choice of developer to develop ROMs. For most of the people the main reason behind root their android device is to taste the custom ROMs. The custom ROMs brings more fantastic feature as compared to stock firmware, another advantage is to get latest android version of devices and better battery backup. Only those custom ROMs you can install which are suitable for your device.
The OnePlus One was launched on June, 2014 with an android version of android 4.2.2 kitkat and the OnePlus has officially promised to provide android 6.0.1 marshmallow update for OnePlus One.
Now, developers had developed many Android Oreo based custom roms for OnePlus One namely AOSP 8.0 Oreo, Resurrection Remix 5.8.5, Lineage OS 15 and much more. Here in this article, we gonna show you how easily, securely you can install AOSP 8.1 Oreo custom rom on your OnePlus One. So let’s begin..
Update log for OnePlus One AOSP 8.1 Oreo ROM Beta 4
– Update to tag android-8.1.0_r1 – Get rid of obsolete camera code – Upstream AOSP changes such as gallery, launcher, etc – Add back demo mode – Add Pixel Navigation bar with animation – Introduce theme related changes (see below) – Use new shutdown UI for advanced reboot Tap for recovery, long press for bootloader – Fix lock screen issues – Fix some issues with media – Move binaries to vendor – Add AptX audio support – Add sound trigger HDL (Fixes hotword) – Fix V4A compatibility – Potentially fix encryption (untested) – Major updates to policy Beta 5 – Fix WiFi Mac – Fix Settings crash on search – Fix home button size in landscape – Remove “Dark” from Device theme
ome on theme change to apply correctly – Add more Chinese translations – Minor Menu cleanups
Pre-requirments before installing AOSP 8.1 Oreo Custom Rom on OnePlus One
– Your device must be charged more than 75%.
– Make sure you have a complete backup of your device.
– You must have unlocked the bootloader of your device.
– You must have rooted your OnePlus One.
– You must have installed TWRP recovery on your OnePlus One.
– We will not responsible if you brick your device.
– Have patience and working mind.
How to install AOSP 8.1 Oreo Custom Rom on OnePlus One
– First Download the custom rom ,zip file from above provided link.
– Now connect your device to pc via. USB cable.
– Now transfer the downloaded file to your device’s internal storage and remember the location.
– Now switch off your device and boot into TWRP recovery mode.
– Here, in the TWRP recovery menu, tap on wipe and wipe the dalvik cache, cache and system.
– Now go back to the main menu and tap on Install.
– Here, select the downloaded custom rom .Zip file.
– Swipe to confirm the installation.
– After installation complete, reboot your device.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully installed AOSP 8.1 Oreo custom rom on your OnePlus One.
Comment below guys if you face any problems while installing this custom rom and let us know if you have any questions. Stay tuned with us to get more regular updates and custom roms for OnePlus One. Have Fun!!!