How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S4[AOSP 8.0 ROM]
Hey Guys, Here is the full guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S4. After reading this you can Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S4 [AOSP ROM].
Pre-Requirements before Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP ROM]
– This Oreo Update Custom Rom is only for Samsung Galaxy S4. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices. We are not responsible for any damage of your device
– Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security
– Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life is more than 60%
– Must install TWRP Recovery before Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP ROM]
ALSO READ :- HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 8.0 OREO ON SONY XPERIA SP
Advantages and Features of Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] Update for Samsung Galaxy S4
– Android Version 8.0
– New Designs and Looks
– Get Latest Android version
– Much better and feature then Android 7.0 Nougat
– Full Notification Feature
– Adaptive icons
– Improve Your Smartphone Battery Life
ALSO READ :- HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 8.0 OREO ON LENOVO A6000/PLUS
Download AOSP 8.0 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4
Gapps For Samsung Galaxy S4
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S4 [AOSP ROM]
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Samsung Galaxy S4 must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the wipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe >Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!Congrats
Congratulations! You successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM in Samsung Galaxy S4. If you have any problems while Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 8.0 Oreo, then comment below.