Download LineageOS 15 Oreo 8.0 Moto G 2015
How to Install a Lineage OS 15 on Moto G 2015
So guys you want to Update Moto G 2015 to Android 8.0 Oreo? Here is the full guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G 2015. After reading this you can Update Moto G 2015 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G 2015. You can also Download LineageOS 15 Oreo 8.0 Moto G 2015.
Pre-Requirements before Update Moto G 2015 to Android 8.0 Oreo [Lineage OS 15]
– This Oreo Update Custom Rom is only for Moto G 2015. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices
– Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security
– Make sure your Moto G 2015 battery life is more than 60%
– Must install TWRP Recovery before Update Moto G 2015 to Android 8.0 Oreo
– Download LineageOS 15 Oreo 8.0 Moto G 2015
Advantages and Features of Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Moto G 2015
– Android Version 8.0
– New Designs and Looks
– Get Latest Android version
– Much better and feature then Android 7.0 Nougat
– Full Notification Feature
– Adaptive icons
– Improve Your Smartphone Battery Life
ALSO READ :- INSTALL ANDROID 8.0 OREO ON MOTO G5 PLUS
Download LineageOS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 Moto G 2015
Gapps :- HERE
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G 2015
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Moto G 2015 must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step. If you note installed then click here first to Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G 2015.
(Also create Nandroid backup for safe your device)
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click on confirm.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!
Congratulations! You successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage OS 15 ROM in Moto G 2015. If you have any problems while Update Moto G 2015 to Android 8.0 Oreo, then comment below.