How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] on Xperia T/Tx
Hey Guys, Here is the full guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia T/Tx. After reading this you can Update Xperia T/Tx to Android 8.0 Oreo. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia T/Tx [AOSP ROM].
Pre-Requirements before Update Xperia T/Tx to Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP ROM]
– This Oreo Update Custom Rom is only for Xperia T/Tx. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices
– Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security
– Make sure your Xperia T/Tx battery life is more than 60%
– Must install TWRP Recovery before Update Xperia T/Tx to Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP ROM]
Advantages and Features of Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] Update for Xperia T/Tx
– Android Version 8.0
– New Designs and Looks
– Get Latest Android version
– Much better and feature then Android 7.0 Nougat
– Full Notification Feature
– Adaptive icons
– Improve Your Smartphone Bettery Life
Download Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] for Xperia T/Tx
Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Xperia T/Tx
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia T/Tx [AOSP ROM]
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Xperia T/Tx must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step. If you note installed then click here first to Install TWRP Recovery on Xperia T/Tx.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the wipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!Congrats
Congratulations! You successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM in Xperia T/Tx. If you have any problems while Update Xperia T/Tx to Android 8.0 Oreo, then comment below.