If You Own the HTC Desire 610 and Want to Root Your Favourite Android Phone Then This Post is For You & You Have Come Across the Right Place.
Now We Will Tell You How Rooting Helps to Extend Your Phone’s Battery Life & Improves uts Performance In Other Words We are Here to Tell You About the Advantages of Rooting an Android Phone.
So Not Wasting Much Time, Here We Go :-
1. You May be Having Various Apps in Your Phone that Stops the Background Processes of Your Phone but they Don’t Work Properly they Just Hide those Processes. When You Root Your Phone It Automatically Kills the Background Apps & Processes to Save Your Phone’s Battery Life. An App Will Only be Running When You are Using it & When All others Apps are not Running the App You Use Gives the Best Output & Best Performance Ever.
2. Rooting Automatically Cleans the Junk Files ( Also the Hidden Ones ) & Helps RAM to be Free for Better Performance & When RAM Have Less Work to do It Performs Well & Uses Less Battery.
3. You Can Change the ROM of Your Device When You Flash a Custom ROM into Your Phone & Customize Your Phone For a Better Look With Different Type of ROMs.
4. When RAM is Free & Storage is Not Full The Phone Doesn’t Hang as Your Phone is Now Able to Handle the Apps Smoothly.
5. You Can Flash a Custom ROM With Higher Android Version than You Have in Your Phone. In this Way You Can Automatically Update the Android Version of Your Phone.
6. The Best thing is that You Can Uninstall System Apps that Come as Default in Your Device.
1. When You Root Your Android Phone You May Lose Your Data So befor You Root You Must Backup the Whole Data & Save it in Your Extra Memory Card or PC
2. See that Phone Should Not Switch off in Between As You May Lose Your Device Forever So Better Fully Charge Your Phone Before You Root.
3. See that Your Device is Perfectly Connected to Your PC Before You Root Your Phone or Else the Rooting Process May be Intrupted.
4. Enable USB Debugging Before You Start to Root & Connect to Your PC.
For This Jus Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging & Enable it.
5. You Have to Unlock Your Device’s Bootloader from HTC Developer Website http://htcdev.com
1. Download & Extract it On Your Desktop
2. Download File & Extract it Also on the Desktop.
3. Also Download this file
1. Step 1 :- Connect Your Device to Your PC Via USB Cable ( Don’t Use the Damaged USB, It Should be In Good Condition )
2. Step 2 :- Now Open Command Window or Command Box & Type the Command as Shown Below
3. Now Your Devive Will Reboot to Fastboot Mode.
4. Now You Will Have to Rename the Extrcted TWRP Recovery Image File to recovery.img & then Type the Below Command in Command Box or Command Window.
5. Now TWRP Recovery Installation Will be Started
6. Now Remove the Device From PC Connection or Remove the USB Cable
7. Now Again Connect it to PC & Send the SuperSU Zip File in the SD Card ( Not in Any Folder Just Leave it Outside )
8. Now Switch off Your Phone & Open Recovery Panel. For this Press Volume Down + Power Button & Select Recovery by Using Volume Rocker Button
9. Now Select Install Zip from SD Card & Search for the SuperSU Zip File Where You Placed it in the SD Card. Now Select it & Press Enter to Start its Installation.
10. When Installation is Completed, Restart Your Phone.