Easy Steps to Flash TWRP Recovery On Any Mediatek Smartphone using SP Flash Tool
Have you ever tried to flash a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP in your android device. Sometimes we success if we know the correct procedure but if we are not aware of correct way we get failure to install custom recovery. But don’t worry, we are here for you guys! We gonna tell you how easily you can install TWRP recovery in your mediatek smart phone.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP recovery is also known as TeamWin recovery which is a custom recovery better than stock recovery provided inbuilt provided by manufactures. It is better in many ways, as you can install custom Roms, kernels, Xposed Framework, Custom Mods and much more. TWRP recovery is like a medium to modify your android device as you desire.
Features of TWRP recovery
– Easily flash Custom Roms.
– Flash Custom Mods and .zips.
– Easily Flash Xposed Framework.
– Flash SuperSU .zip file to root and Unroot your android device.
– Easy access to make full Nandroid Backup of your device.
– Restore Nandroid Backup Easily.
– Remove all bloatware.
– Wipe, Cache and Data.
– And much more.
Pre-Requirements to Flash TWRP recovery in any Mediatek android device
– Make a compete backup of you android device.
– Charge your device to at least 75%.
– Click HERE to download ODIN.Zip file.
– Make sure all MT6xxx_USB_VCOM_drivers are installed in your computer.
– Click HERE to download TWRP recovery for your android.(Search for your phone and Name to download TWRP recovery for your device).
– Click HERE to download SP Flash Tool (win).
Now Follow below steps to flash TWRP recovery in your android device using SP Flash Tool
– Extract the downloaded SP Flash Tool(win) file in your computer.
– Now go into that extracted folder and click on flash_tool.exe file to run.
– Next, Choose the Scatter file from TWRP .zip file( Or you can get the scatter file from stock Rom’s .zip file).
– Now again go to SP Flash Tool and tap on scatter file than find and select the your device’s scatter file from the Rom extracted folder.
– Next, leave only recovery line ticked, next double-click on its location.
– Now browse for recovery.img file of your device from the given list.
– Now connect your device to your pc via. USB cable than click on download button.
– Now the flagging process will start automatically.
- After flashing complete just reboot your device.
Congratulations!! You have successfully flashed TWRP recovery in mediatek android smart phone using SP flash Tool.
Comment below guys how this method worked for you and feel free to tell us if you have any questions, suggestions about this trick. Enjoy!!!
Stay tuned with us guys to get latest updates and information about latest gadgets, technology and much more. Have fun!!!